The story of our adventure in Spain



In October 2002 we purchased a holiday flat in Guardamar on Spain's Costa Blanca - not far from Alicante and Torrevieja and we try to spend a good part of the year in Spain.

This blog hopefully will contain our thoughts and impressions of Spain - the good and the bad and lots and lots of photographs of not only Guardamar but the rest of Spain as we eventually get to explore it.

.

Saturday 21 June 2008

PhotoHunt - Water

This is my first attempt !!  

The theme is water - and this - is the Mediterranean Sea on the Costa Blanca, Spain




Picture many thousands of years ago the Romans, Greeks, Carthaginians and Phoenicians sailing all over this sea in their galleys.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great shot! Such beautiful clean sand too.

Welcome to the Photo Hunt :)

kaycee said...

nice photo!
Welcome to Photo Hunt! =)

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

I love the beach ... it almost looks like I can dip my toes in your photo!

Anonymous said...

This is a great shot of the waves! It's beautiful. Welcome to photo hunt!

philos said...

Welcome to photohunt! I think you are a very skilled photographer and a delightful addition to the bunch. Good job on this one! :)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Welcome to Photo Hunt!
Would love to walk in the ocean. It's been years and years. Great photo!!
Happy Hunting!

Just Jinny said...

Oh man, what a picture. Brings back a lot of memories. I mean, I've never been to a beach outside of the US, but still...read about it here:http://realworldgirl.blogspot.com/2008/04/walking-home-today.html

And welcome to photo hunt.

Profile Not Available said...

I wish I were there!

Dragonstar said...

That's a beautiful shot.