The story of our adventure in Spain



In October 2002 we purchased a holiday flat in Guardamar on Spain's Costa Blanca - not far from Alicante and Torrevieja and we try to spend a good part of the year in Spain.

This blog hopefully will contain our thoughts and impressions of Spain - the good and the bad and lots and lots of photographs of not only Guardamar but the rest of Spain as we eventually get to explore it.

.

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Alicante - Old Town


On a hot day these narrow streets are a cool alternative to the beach ..





.

2 comments:

Shayla said...

I find this blog very interesting because one day I would like to buy a place in the sun. The job I'm in now provided me with rent free accommodation so it would make sense to buy my own place somewhere that I can go for holidays and maybe one day live there.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We liked Alicante on our visits there about 25 years ago I wonder how much it has changed?

Torrevieja was great in those days too, we loved the port and there was a brilliant waterside restaurant there I think it was called the Miramar but hazy memory now.

Great place Spain. Like your blog and your pics.

Cheers

Alan