The story of our adventure in Spain



In October 2002 we purchased a holiday flat in Guardamar on Spain's Costa Blanca - not far from Alicante and Torrevieja and we try to spend a good part of the year in Spain.

This blog hopefully will contain our thoughts and impressions of Spain - the good and the bad and lots and lots of photographs of not only Guardamar but the rest of Spain as we eventually get to explore it.

.

Wednesday 17 September 2008

ABC Wednesday - I for Intruder



I is for Intruder - my dictionary states that an intruder is a person who enters a place without permission.

I guess that no one gave permission for this to occur !  Looks like a car or lorry has hit the wall.




This shop or bar is part of a newly built apartment block opposite the rio Segura in Guardamar and is waiting to be sold or rented out.

With the building crisis as it is in Spain I can not see the builder rushing back to make repairs ! 

We'll have to see how long it takes to repair ......... ???

6 comments:

Saz said...

wasnt me!!

lv2scpbk said...

A good pick for today. Nice shots.

Unknown said...

Wow, this is crazy! Hope someone does come to repair it. Have a lovely day in Spain. God bless.

Bear Naked said...

Interesting choice for ABC Wednesday letter I.

Bear((( )))

Maria's Space said...

I geez...I hope no one was hurt

mrsnesbitt said...

Madness happens everywhere....such a waste.

Thaks for sharing!

Dxx