The story of our adventure in Spain



In October 2002 we purchased a holiday flat in Guardamar on Spain's Costa Blanca - not far from Alicante and Torrevieja and we try to spend a good part of the year in Spain.

This blog hopefully will contain our thoughts and impressions of Spain - the good and the bad and lots and lots of photographs of not only Guardamar but the rest of Spain as we eventually get to explore it.

.

Tuesday 14 October 2008

ABC Wednesday - M for Me


Today the M is Me...

I did not realise that this photo was being taken using the  " solarize setting ". I was only a few months later when looking through my photographs that I realise it was there and I thought that it was quite good - unusual anyway...


Taken whilst sitting at one of our usual cafe haunts in Guardamar..

.

15 comments:

Rune Eide said...

You must excuse me for asking, but for long had you been sitting at the cafe??

:-)

Petrus said...

Sitting too long - felt like two hundred years ..

Tom said...

Hi Petrus..
What a great surprise this must have been... it takes years off you my friend. ;o)
I clicked it and enlarged and it really is a good picture effect.

Tom
Mine's Here

Richard Lawry said...

"Me" What a great idea for an "M" post. I like the solarize effect.

Anonymous said...

That's a fun effect Petrus!

Leslie: said...

This is wonderful...looks almost like a painting. You should get it enlarged and framed!

Kim from Hiraeth said...

It is quite good! I can see your smile!

Michele said...

That's pretty cool... that effect is quite unique!
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat-Canada

Melissa said...

Oooh, what a cool effect!! Thanks for sharing.

Bear Naked said...

What a wonderful idea feauturing yourself for the letter M on ABC Wednesday.
I bet you will be the only one to do it.

Bear((( )))

naturglede/Randi Lind said...

That was a good choise for the M. Have a nice day:)

ArneA said...

M for Me is ok, but M for Mucho cervezas (after all empty botellas) is escalating the meme

Reader Wil said...

How did you do it ??? It's like a modern painting!

D Herrod said...

Interesting effect with the camera.

Neva said...

What a great shot!!!