The story of our adventure in Spain



In October 2002 we purchased a holiday flat in Guardamar on Spain's Costa Blanca - not far from Alicante and Torrevieja and we try to spend a good part of the year in Spain.

This blog hopefully will contain our thoughts and impressions of Spain - the good and the bad and lots and lots of photographs of not only Guardamar but the rest of Spain as we eventually get to explore it.

.

Tuesday 21 October 2008

ABC Wednesday - N for Night


N is for a night scene here in Guardamar.

At Autonautica the boats are lined up for lucky buyers who have the ready cash or credit card.


Expensive hobby I would think.

.

13 comments:

Richard Lawry said...

Night seems to be a very popular "N" word. Looks like very nice boats.

An Arkie's Musings

antigoni said...

Beautiful post!

Anonymous said...

Yet again I am discovering topics I never thought of. Good choice.
Somehow I don't think they sell the kind of boat I like.

Jane Hards Photography said...

We have a few yachts, but nothing would say on this scale.

Unknown said...

Nightime shots are very beautiful!

Bear Naked said...

A very expensive souvenir indeed.
Great shot.

Bear((( )))

Anonymous said...

Even i thought of night first for "N" !! lovely pic :)

Reader Wil said...

Good choice for N!

Anonymous said...

Another night shot! But they're all SO different, and yours is different again.

Good choice!

Leslie: said...

Never heard of buying boats in the dark! But great one for today. :D

Rinkly Rimes said...

Items from Spain always make me a little sad. I always longed to go there but never did! Too late now (I can't abide the flying.)

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Night in Spain looks very much like night in my neighborhood. What is it about night that gives every scene a bit of mystery, even when it's a familiar neighborhood?

Anonymous said...

Hello Petrus - I am back in my 'official' capacity as a member of the Abc Team to say tahnaks for joining in this week.